Google Search - is it normal for an alzheimer patient to have loose stools


This article is about implementing a solution to a problem for someone living with Alzheimer's disease and having a problem with bowel movements.

Google Search - is it normal for an alzheimer patient to have loose stools

I knew the solution to the dreaded bowel movement problem for years. I couldn't get my mother to cooperate. When she wouldn't cooperate, I would give up. At least three or four times over a two year period.

I was finally able to implement my solution for one simple reason -- I was learning new and better techniques as an Alzheimer's caregiver over time.

Google Recommended

Original content +Bob DeMarco  +Alzheimer's Reading Room  

To learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia care visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room

No comments:

Post a Comment