Small Group Homes are Better For Many Dementia Patients and their Families


Small group homes for people with dementia provide good quality care and a domestic environment where people can live as individuals and families can get involved. Would you be more likely to place your loved one in this type setting if it was available and affordable?

Alzheimer's Reading Room 

Small Group Homes are Better For Many Dementia Patients and their Families
The idea of forming small group homes for dementia patients really appeals to me.

I could envision Dotty sitting around with other patients "yakking" away. I know she would benefit from this.

I am convinced that this is the wave of the future. Certainly, an alternative that I expect to grow.

Interesting, this study was done in the Netherlands.

Pretty futuristic, right?

Jump to the Alzheimer's Reading Room to Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment