“What am I supposed to do now?”


I believe the Alzheimer's caregiver challenge is about thinking and concentration. Trying to introduce activities that help the deeply forgetful think and concentrate. Not to remember, but how not to forget.

By Bob DeMarco 
 Alzheimer's Reading Room

This week we have two interesting articles.

The first by Marie Marley, How Long Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Sit on a Chair? And What Should He Do Next? In the article Marie's lovable Romanian soulmate Ed asks, “What should I do now? And then goes on to say, “I don’t know what to want.”

The second an article by Pamela R. Kelley, If Only I Could Clone Myself. In this article Pamela's mother Audrey asks, “What am I supposed to do now?”

I wondered to myself, I wonder how many Alzheimer's caregivers have asked themselves,

What am I supposed to do now?

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment