Dotty at the Pool March 18


There is no doubt in my mind that the large doses of sunlight that Dotty has been getting the last two weeks are making a difference in her awareness and interaction.

I also noticed that Dotty is starting to engage with new Harvey in a way that I have not seen in months. The conversations are longer and more detailed. This morning I was singing very loud and new Harvey was singing along with me. Dotty was looking right at the parrot as if she was mesmerized. When I stopped the parrot stopped. Dotty looked at new Harvey and said, "you have a good voice".

I wish I had taken a video of Dotty looking at the parrot, she really was engaged. Engaged in a way that was very noticeable to me. Very different than what I have been seeing of late.

Watch the video here

http://www.alzheimersreadingroom.com/2012/03/dotty-at-pool-march-18.html

No comments:

Post a Comment