The Draft Framework for the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease.
The draft framework is structured around five ambitious goals:
- Prevent and Effectively Treat Alzheimer's Disease by 2025.
- Optimize Care Quality and Efficiency.
- Expand Patient and Family Support.
- Enhance Public Awareness and Engagement.
- Track Progress and Drive Improvement.
Goal 1: Prevent and Effectively Treat Alzheimer’s Disease by 2025
Read the entire draft here -- Framework of the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Alzheimer's Disease -- The Front Row
- Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- Aricept Price Falls by 90 Percent
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
Original content Bob DeMarco, I Am an Alzheimer's Caregiver