Alzheimer's Disease Mom Didn't Laugh for Two Years and it was Killing Me


I'm lucky. I learned how to take action, you can do it too.



If you know a family that is dealing with Alzheimer's disease, please share the article with them.
This reminded me of one of the saddest periods in my life. My mother didn't laugh for over two years. She rarely smiled during this period. Severe heartache, it hurt.
I would look over and there would be mom. The glassy eyed look, the stare into what must be either confusion or "nowhere". The look of Alzheimer's and dementia.
Now when I look at my mother and she has that glassy eyed stare into what must be either confusion or "nowhere" -- it makes my heart feel warm. Why? Because I learned by taking action -- "More there."
Read Alzheimer's Disease Mom Didn't Laugh for Two Years and it was Killing Me


No comments:

Post a Comment