Follow the Alzheimer's Reading Room on Twitter
|Bob DeMarco is a citizen journalist, blogger, and Caregiver. In addition to being an experienced writer he taught at the University of Georgia , was an Associate Director and Limited Partner at Bear Stearns, the CEO of IP Group, and a mentor. Bob currently resides in Delray Beach, FL where he cares for his mother, Dorothy, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease. He has written more than 500 articles with more than 11,000 links to his work on the Internet. His content has been syndicated on Reuters, the Wall Street Journal, Fox News, Pluck, Blog Critics, and a growing list of newspaper websites. Bob is actively seeking syndication and writing assignments.|
More from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- How do you get Dimebon?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- Ten Million Baby Boomers likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s during their lifetime
- Alzheimer's A Wonderful Moment in Time--Mom Dances for the first time in years
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- What is Dementia?
- Is it Really Alzheimer's?